We kindly inform that between:
1. The Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology of the Polish Academy of Sciences (Nencki Institute) with its registered seat at 3 Pasteur Street, 02-093 Warsaw;
2. The Institute of Organic Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences with its registered seat in Warsaw at 44/52 Kasprzaka Street;
3. The Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences, with its registered seat in Warsaw at 44/52 Kasprzaka Street;
4. The Institute of Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences (IF PAN) with its registered seat at 32/46 Aleja Lotników, 02-668 Warsaw;
5. The Center for Theoretical Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences (CFT PAN) with its registered seat at 32/46 Aleja Lotników, 02-668 Warsaw;
6. The Institute of High Pressure Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences “UNIPRESS” with its registered seat at 29/37 Sokołowska Street, 01-142 Warsaw;
7. Oncology Center – The Maria Skłodowska-Curie Institute with its registered seat at 15B Wawelska Street, 02-034 Warsaw;
8. The Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology with its registered seat at Jana III Sobieskiego Street, 02-957 Warsaw;
9. The International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, with its registered seat at 4 Księcia Trojdena Street, 02-109 Warsaw,
hereinafter referred to as the Co-Administrators – in order to implement the agreement of April 2, 2019 on joint management of the doctoral school under the name of the Warsaw PhD School of Natural and BioMedical Sciences (Warsaw-4-PhD), an agreement was conducted on coadministering of the personal data of candidates and PhD students and the Co-Administrators’ employees, performing tasks for the benefit of the Doctoral School. The purpose of the agreement is to determine the scope of responsibilities of the Co-Administrators regarding the fulfilment of obligations under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and other generally applicable provisions of law, as well as the relations between the Co- Administrators and the entities whom the personal data relate to.
Each Co-Administrator is responsible, among other things, for:
a) ensuring the security of personal data procession by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures adequate to the type of personal data and the risk of violating the rights of the persons to whom these data pertain.
b) self-fulfilment of the information obligations, including providing access to the main content of the arrangements resulting from the co-administration agreement to the entities, to whom the data relate, in accordance with Art. 13, 14 and 26, Section 2 of the GDPR.
c) exercising the rights of entities whom the personal data relate to, including responding to requests of the person whom the data refer to, in terms of the right to information and transparent communication, access to personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, transfer of personal data, objections to processing of personal data.
The Co-Administrators agreed that the Lead Entity: the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology of the Polish Academy of Sciences, shall coordinate the cooperation between Co-Administrators as regards the processing of personal data, in particular in terms of: responding to requests of the person whom the data refers to, the violations of personal data protection, complaints and control by the supervisory authorities. Irrespective of the above division of responsibilities, each of the Co-Administrators is responsible for the proper and lawful processing of your personal data. To help you exercise your rights, a contact point has been set in the Lead Entity – the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology of the Polish Academy of Sciences with its registered seat at 3 Pasteur Street, 02-093 Warsaw; phone: 22 5892 275, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, regardless of the aforementioned arrangements and the establishment of the contact point, you can exercise your rights with each of the Co- Administrators.